April 8, 2014

Hello!

Wow. It's been so long I feel like I need to introduce myself again! My name is Rachel and I'm the gal behind Suite Revival. I am still alive and kicking despite a very long blogging hiatus!

I've been gone 6 months! Geez...that's crazy. Time sure flies when you're not blogging! A lot has happened in those 6 months, too!

I've:
  • Celebrated some holidays
  • Rang in a New Year
  • Turned 34 years old
  • Booked a trip to New Zealand
  • Been accepted to graduate school
  • Moved to the beach
Did you catch that last one?? Move. To. The. Beach. I'm so giddy, it's ridiculous! And technically it hasn't happened yet....it's happening on Saturday!! But by Saturday night I will be falling sleep to the sounds of the ocean. I'll be sleeping amongst a heap of cardboard boxes (much like I am now) but the ocean will be there, none the less!

The owners (also friends and one of my New Zealand travel mates) of the place I currently rent decided to sell the property and so I figured I'd take this opportunity to explore all of my options! There were a few places that came to mind when I asked myself the question, "If I could live anywhere in Southern California, where would I live?" 

Taking out anything too far away from work, I settled on a few beach communities. Before I knew it, I found the perfect little place. 

Here's a little teaser for you...
And when I say little, I mean 390 square feet little. I didn't think it possible, but I'm actually losing square footage! Ha! Oh and the new place is a studio vs my current one bedroom. So needless to say, I have a ton of ideas floating around my head on how to make every square foot count! 

I'm super excited about this new chapter and can't wait to share pictures of the place and all the little projects that will come along!

Until next time (and I promise there will be a next time!)

6 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am coming back to your site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.

    ReplyDelete